Tuesday 29 May 2012

The It-Girl Diaries

Some say Blair Waldorf was inspired by the real upper east side Queen B: Olivia Palermo. I love her sense of style. This is nothing new to read in a blog, taking into account the numerous entries that are dedicated to her, but one more won't do any harm, right? One of my favourite looks of hers is this one:


I love the shoes. They make the look classy and original. Here is a Polyvore set I made to get some guidelines on the look.  This look is pretty easy to recreate, and no, you don't need to own that Chloé bag. 


It's as easy as putting together a blue striped tee, a simple white skirt, a pair of nice cat-eye sunglasses, cool shoes that stand out and a big bag... Voilá! You are Olivia Palermo! Please tell me what you think of the blog, I just started it today, and some changes may be made, any type of criticism is welcomed!
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment