Monday 11 June 2012

The Bow Blouse

Olivia Palermo has worn this blouse in several ocations. It is simple but gives the outfit a twist. Nothing says 'prep!' like a bow, hence being one of Blair Waldorf's fetishes. But you can wear it in a not-so-corny manner by toning down the rest of the outfit. Olivia has worn the same blouse in several occasions, with completely different outfits. Here are some examples:




The good news: You can make your own bow blouse! All you need is a white blouse and a ribbon. Any colour will do, it doesn't have to necessarily be black. Try combining other colours like navy blue or even red. I don't think this needs any more explanation, if I do my own I'll upload the pics. Oh, and she's not the only one sporting this blouse.


1 comment:

  1. I'm slightly obsessed with OP's style and that bow blouse is one of my fave looks. It didn't even occur to me to try to DIY the look so thanks for the inspiration!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete